Who are we?
Our website address is https://www.pspi.ch.
The website is edited by Fanny Eyraud
Rue du Prince,10
1204 Geneva, Switzerland.
T: +41 22 317 78 50.
It is hosted by :
2 Kellermann Street
59100 Roubaix – France.
Web design :
Collection of information and processing:
This site may collect personal information (surname, first names, telephone numbers, e-mail and/or IP address).
We use this information:
For statistical purposes (traffic and website usage information, access pages and referrer requests to the site, IP addresses)
To answer your requests via the forms on the site (name, first names, telephone numbers, e-mail and IP address).
Data entered in forms:
When you contact us via a site contact form..:
Your message is sent to the person in charge of your request (site technical manager, department manager, training manager or administrative department)
Your data (e-mail address, surname and first names, correspondence exchanges are archived for the duration of our exchanges, and at most for 3 years)
Deletion of your personal data.
You can at any time request the deletion of your personal data and the transfer of data archived on the site by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Browsing our site may involve the presence of cookies:
- Created by our host (_240plan and_240planBAK) – https://www.ovh.com/
- Created by the script dedicated to collecting the consent of cookies (_tarteaucitron) – https://opt-out.ferank.eu
- Created by wordpress, our publishing software (wordpress_test_cookie) – https://wordpress.org/
A cookie is a small file that records information about a computer’s browsing on a site. The data thus obtained are intended to keep information between two navigation on a site.
Refusal to install a cookie may make it impossible to access certain services. The user can however configure his computer in the following way, to refuse the installation of cookies:
- Under Internet Explorer : tool tab (pictogram in the form of a cog at the top right)/internet options. Click on Privacy and choose Block all cookies. Confirm with Ok.
- Under Firefox: at the top of the browser window, click the Firefox button, then go to the Options tab. Click on the Privacy tab. Set Retention Rules to: Use custom settings for history. Finally uncheck it to disable cookies.
- Under Safari: Click on the menu pictogram at the top right of the browser (symbolized by a cog). Select Settings. Click Show Advanced Settings. In the “Privacy” section, click Content Settings. In the “Cookies” section, you can block cookies.
- Under Chrome : Click on the menu pictogram at the top right of the browser (symbolized by three horizontal lines). Select Settings. Click Show Advanced Settings. In the “Privacy” section, click on Preferences. In the “Privacy” tab, you can block cookies.
Some third-party tools run behavioral ads, you can use this service to see the information you share with them.
List of third party services that can be used on the site :
This site uses third party services offered by external providers, we invite you to consult their data collection, use and processing policies:
Services related to accommodation :
Statistical Services :
- Google analytics
Multimedia services :
In order to offer you multimedia content (videos, sounds, photographs, computer graphics, maps)..:
- Google map
Communication services and social networks:
We use external services to interact with social networks and communicate with you:
External links and data integration :
The website contains hypertext links to other sites. However we do not have the possibility to check the content of the sites thus visited, and will not assume any responsibility for this fact.